Technopolis Technology Updates 23 Oct. 2018
Benelux Scientific is proud to invite you to attend the Technology Updates at Technopolis Mechelen on Tuesday 23 October 2018.
Technopolis Technology Updates are organized by Benelux Scientific in collaboration with its partners MICROTRAC, manufacturer of particle characterization equipment, and THERMO SCIENTIFIC PHENOM, manufacturer and world leader of desktop SEM.
There are 2 info sessions to choose from. The morning session covers the subject of simultaneous particle size and shape analysis where Robert Waggeling from MICROTRAC will take the lead. In the afternoon session Marcel Laros from THERMO SCIENTIFIC PHENOM will talk about Electron Microscopy. Every session includes a demonstration with the latest innovations currently available in the market. Please click on the session of your choosing to sign up. You can also register for both sessions if you wish. We are looking forward to seeing you there.
1. Morning session on Particle Sizing
Simultaneous Laser Diffraction and Dynamic Image Analysis: the new Microtrac SYNC
- 08h45-09h15: Welcome & registration
- 09h15-09h30: Introduction to Benelux Scientific (Jan De Munck - Benelux Scientific)
- 09h30-11h00: Introduction to laser diffraction and dynamic image analysis, and how they are combined in one analyser (Robert Waggeling - Microtrac)
- 11h00-11h15: Coffee break
- 11h15-12h30: Demonstration: Simultaneous Laser Diffraction and Dynamic Image Analysis: with the new Microtrac SYNC + Q&A
- 12h30-13h30: Lunch for participants of the morning and afternoon sessions
>> Sign up
2. Afternoon session on Electron Microscopy
The latest developments in desktop electron microscopy: Thermo Scientific PHENOM desktop SEM
- 13h30-13h45: Introduction to Benelux Scientific (Jan De Munck - Benelux Scientific)
- 13h45-14h30: Desktop electron microscopy: where do we stand today and where are we going (Marcel Laros - Thermo Scientific PHENOM)
- 14h30-15h00: Demonstration: the Thermo Scientific PHENOM ProX desktop SEM. Imaging up to 150.000 x and EDS element analysis (Pierre Forestier - France Scientifique)
- 15h00-15h15: Coffee break
- 15h15-16h30: Demonstration: the Thermo Scientific PHENOM ProX desktop SEM. Imaging up to 150.000 x and EDS element analysis (Pierre Forestier - France Scientifique) + Q&A
>> Sign up
Technologielaan 1, 2800 Mechelen
Tel. +32 15 34 20 00
Registration: Participation is free of charge. For practical reasons, we kindly request to register before Friday 19 October 2018.
Don’t hesitate to contact Benelux Scientific if you need more information. We are eager to help you via info@ benelux-scientific.com